Joyce W. Levy, Attorney at Law
Joyce W. Levy began her legal career as a law librarian. This experience stimulated a greater interest in the law and encouraged her to become an attorney. She passed her bar exam in 1985 and has enjoyed working as a lawyer and providing legal services to her clients. In 1995, she started her own practice focusing on estate planning, as well as trust and probate law. She serves clients throughout the South Bay region from her base in Campbell, California.
- Title: Attorney at Law
- Admitted: 1985, California
- Law School: Santa Clara University, Juris Doctor Program
- Memberships: 2000-2009; Treasurer, 2001-2004; Secretary, 2006; Treasurer, 2006-2008; Vice President, 2009. The American Bar Association: Member, 1986 to Present; Section on Real Property, Probate, and Trust, 1995 to Present. The State Bar of California: Member, 1985 to Present; Trusts and Estates Section, 1995 to Present.
- Biography: Staff Attorney, Santa Clara County Municipal Court, 1990-1994
- Born: Albany, New York, September 23, 1947